Thursday, February 26, 2009

Park 2-26-09

Funny faces.
sliding down the pole
the rings


sliding down the slide







showing big muscles and straining because he thinks it makes them bigger.





Boo! I see you!























Tired of waiting on me.
















































There is a park back behind our subdivision that no one ever goes to because there aren't any houses built so we headed out today. I needed to clean, but we pulled up our carpet and Brad is going to start relaying the floor so I didn't want to dust and then have to redust in a couple of days so I am letting it be, although it REALLY needs it! Anyway, played some hide and go seek and went to the little dog park they have built. Colton it as the point he's tired of the camera and says not another picture please mom. I guess I have worn him out so it's time for a new one. Just kidding, maybe?

No comments: