Monday, January 12, 2009

Maggie

This is the one from last year.
This one is from the last trip.


Maggie is a 2 yr old lab, our lab, but I feel like she is my second child. When we get along it's great, but she LOVES to test. The last couple of weeks she has been an angel so I am hoping she is calming down. Now that I said that it's going to come back and bite me in the butt, but she's so cute she's hard to hate, well at least most of the time. If she wasn't Colton's dog there are several times she would have been gone, but she really is a great dog for him. My hopes are that they will continue to love eachother like they do and build a bond that so many boys do with there dogs. All that said is because I can rarely get her to sit long enough to get a picture without taking one of the backside of her. I got one last time we were at the deer lease and then one last year at the deer lease. That must be the key, take her to the lease.

No comments: