Saturday, November 21, 2009

Deer lease time

Colt's fav part of the trip is Paw let him drive the 4-wheeler everywhere.
Maggie gets to go and Sadie stays home.

Paw and Colt




deer lease and the bb gun











the sunset coming in from hunting














being silly while the boys were filling the feeders

















me just so we remeber I was there




Brad's fav hunting boots


checking the timer






Got started a little late this year. Plus is we didn't need as much corn.


Colt and dirt. He finds it everywhere he can.






I have been very blessed to be extremely busy this year, but I needed a little vacation. Our family needed a little get away together so before the photography Christmas season started I sat down with Brad and said we need to put on the calendar when we are going to the deer lease so I don't book those dates. We picked this past weekend and then a weekend in the middle of Dec. that should be the downside of business. Colt had a blast and it was a good get away and I am happy because we have meat in the freezer.

No comments: