Thursday, August 20, 2009

Colt met his teacher

There is a lot of change going on in our house right now. Colt will start kindergarten on Monday and could not be happier with his teacher. He loves Ms. Whitby from his days of helping Di in Emma's class so I am excited that he is ready. He was really hesitant the last couple of weeks and I think this will push him to want to go which is a good thing. He is a little behind for his age because he's a boy for one and he just truly doesn't care. He loves to be out doors and do anything, but does not want to sit and work on letters and numbers. I haven't pushed it, but we did get him a tutor to kind of help him along. He loves it and thinks it's what everybody does so he looks forward to it every week. We'll stick with it for a little while and see how it goes with school and tutoring and then we'll see if we can drop it and just let him learn in the classroom. He is so smart that it frustrates me. If he wants to learn it it comes so natural and fast, but if he doesn't care you can forget it.

******

Maggie continuously gets out of the fence and it's driving me crazy. You patch one spot and she finds another. I wish we had the money to just have someone come in a redo it all, but in the meantime there are other things I would rather have first so it will have to wait. We'll just keep patching to get the job done and keep her in.

******

I'm excited to see what's in store for me for the next few months with Colt in school. Lots of free time that sounds like I will have tons of time to use, but I know it's going to fly and I'll find other things to take up my time.

******

Brad had an MRI done last night and we will head to the Dr tomorrow or Tues to see the results and find out if we are going to have to have surgery or what the outcome will be. I'm ready for him to feel better and he's ready to ride again.

No comments: