Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's been a little while.

Colt showed off his musclesgrinned with mom

hung with dad

took another picture with his missing teeth

showed us his 2 teeth he lost


Colt and his missing teeth




chirp


catching for the braves



I didn't realize how long it had been. Yikes! I have finally come up above pictures to see the real world again and summer is right around the corner now. Lots has happend.


-Small group has wrapped until summer is over so Monday nights are free now.

-School will be over June 2, but this week and next are full of end of year stuff.

-Chirp is huge. She gets out for about 4-5 hrs every day and we just let he roam. She can pretty much defend herself.

-We've wrapped up another year of baseball.

-Colt lost some more teeth. Now they are all starting to grow back in.

-Brad finished a shut down and I am very thankful!

-Only 11 days until Motocross and Colt is excited.

-On the 31st Brad and I will have been married for 8 yrs. Time flies. But what makes it more rewarding is together 14 yrs we have worked through alot of stuff and I am thankful he still is around to conquer more with me. : )

No comments: