Thursday, July 9, 2009

New lens and New chair mean poor Colton






























notice his tongue


















one of my fav pictures and I don't know why, but he's smiling and just chillin' not posed by me, but watching Brad























No more pictures please mom












being silly















his wind-up from watching too many baseball games with me







































Well, I got a new lens and a new chair about a month ago and haven't played with them a whole lot so I decided to take Colt in the front yard and play. He made faces and I snapped. The one condition was that after I took mine then I had to take the ones he wanted. That is why we have ball pictures and bike jumping pictures included.

1 comment:

Jenny Hintze said...

So what new lens did you get? Very cute pictures of that silly little man. I always have to make deals with Jackson too. Those little worms!