Friday, August 29, 2008

The things around you



Well, Colton has officially called off me taking pictures. I want to practice, but he runs and hides every chance he gets. Today we went to meet the teacher and I said let's just take a couple since we are going to meet your teacher for the first time, and his response was kicking and screaming and yelling, "I don't want to. Why do you always have to take pictures of me." I guess I have ruined him so now I am going to have to find other people's kids to ruin. Anyway, I resorted to the front yard and have been hearing noices in the trees for several days, but never saw anything. Well, today I realized there are several squirrels hanging out and I don't know if there is a nest or they just like our pecan trees, but here are some pictures from today. Not of Colton, but of the only thing that would let me play.

No comments: